Jun 22, 2017
During the June maintenance window we performed a number of upgrades to our software environment. Below is a brief description of what we've been working to bring you.
- The version of linux on our cluster and rstudio servers has been upgraded from Ubuntu 14.04 to Ubuntu 16.04.
- Due to potential compatability issues with installed packages we have moved aside everyone's custom installed libraries, so you will need to 'install.packages' and non-standard packages you are using.
- SESYNC now installs a lot of commonly used R packages. These packages will be updated to their latest versions during out monthly maintenance window. This means you will no longer need to manually install these on your own.
- Currently this list is: "dplyr","raster","rgdal","rgeos","ggplot2","RPostgreSQL", "rmarkdown","shiny","tidyr","sf","rjags","rstan","igraph","sna","lavaan"
- Our internal Gitlab version control server has been upgraded to Version 9.3, See their release notes for a full description.